Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm watching Haus and Justice until tomorrow afternoon, and let me tell you....2 dogs is my limit! Our house is crazy with 4 dogs! Haus and Justice are perfect angels, though. Justice was a little freaked out by 3 big dogs at first, but she's doing well now and really likes playing with them. She's perfectly content to lay by herself and chew on a toy, too. :)

Oh my dear god. Have you ever seen anything so cute???

She kills me! What a sweetie.

Whaddya think? Bella's brother, or what? :lol:

Bella: "Play with me! NOW!"

Bella: "Okay...how about this toy?"

Bella's the boss.

Bella shows Justice how to get a drink from the pool. (Yes, she really jumps in just to get a drink! What a nerd!)

Bella: "Here, puppy. This is for you."

Remy is so gentle and sweet with her.

Handsome boys

My monsters

Pitty butts!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
You are a brave women to have 4 young dogs together. Your house must be like a big dog bowl. Haus's mom is very lucky to have you close by and willing to do this big favor for her. You are a good person. Best of luck with all of them. Glad they are ALL getting along.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
420puffer said:
Nice dogs. Are any of your pits ever dog aggressive? Mine isn't, but when another dog challenges him, he doesn't back down
None of these four dogs are dog aggressive, but they're all still really young. Remy is the oldest at 15 months. Bella and Haus are 14 months old, and Justice is 4 months old.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
debs said:
You are a brave women to have 4 young dogs together. Your house must be like a big dog bowl. Haus's mom is very lucky to have you close by and willing to do this big favor for her. You are a good person. Best of luck with all of them. Glad they are ALL getting along.
Oh, it's nutty! We're definitely crating and rotating with a little bit of playtime for all 4 every once in a while. :) Haus and Justice are behind me right now in the office, and Haus is totally moping. I think he misses his mom and dad!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Awww...how sweet they are all together. You can soooo tell Haus and Bella are related. Love those blocky bully heads and big pitty tongues!! Remy is an awesome boy...he looks like such a lover. :love5:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Yeah Bella and Haus pics and Remy and Justice! They are all so cute! The first one of Justice reminds me of The Dog posters. All of the pics are soooo good!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
LMAO @ Bella continually bringing stuff for Justice and trying to forcefeed it to her. :lol:

Those were great -- they are all such good lookin' pups!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
OMG, They are all so cute.I also love the pics of Bella bringing Justice different toys and the pit butts is way to funny.
That is awesome how well they all get along.I love those close ups of Remy,he melts me with those eyes of his.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Aww...it looks like they all had a blast! :D Haus and Remy are handsome and Bella and Justice are beautiful! :D

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
:love7: I think Justice has a crush on Remy. She plays with the toys he brings her. :wink:

Yeah, Buster feels it necessary to get completely into the pool in order to drink, too. What a goob!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
augrad said:
:love7: I think Justice has a crush on Remy. She plays with the toys he brings her. :wink:

Yeah, Buster feels it necessary to get completely into the pool in order to drink, too. What a goob!
I'll definitely agree with you that she is infatuated with Remy! This morning, when I was letting her out to go potty, she stopped at Remy's crate and pawed at the door and whined, like she was trying to let him out. She didn''t do that to Bella's or Haus' crates. :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Leeann is an angel for watching them for us!!!

And she is an awesome photographer!! I've got a lot of learning to do with my camera to catch up to her!

·
Registered
722 Posts
FOUR bullies!
Props to you, Leeann.
They play well together. It looks like you both made great choices in your new pups. They compliment each other very well!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts