Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Bella sure does have a happy tongue!!

I love your avatar too. It' funny because I just made an animation of Bogart doing his head tilt, but I am going to redo it. I didn't line up the frames very well so it looks a little choppy.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bogart said:

I love your avatar too. It' funny because I just made an animation of Bogart doing his head tilt, but I am going to redo it. I didn't line up the frames very well so it looks a little choppy.
Thanks! Mine is a little wobbly, but it's the best I could do. I think it's my favorite avatar I've ever made! :lol:

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Bogart said:

Thanks! Mine is a little wobbly, but it's the best I could do. I think it's my favorite avatar I've ever made! :lol:
Yours looks great! What program do you use?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I have Photoshop Elements. I think it's basically a program for beginner users, but it took me forever to figure out how to create image loops and animations!! I have to say though ever since I started learning how to do this stuff, I have been hooked. It's so much fun!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Bella does have a great smile, of course I'm biased. Haus has the same one!

·
Registered
735 Posts
she's gorgeous! :D I love the 2nd to the last picture. :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts