Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bella had a super fun birthday today. I had the day off of work, so I played outside all morning and afternoon with Bella and Remy. It was gorgeous outside today, so I got quite a few good pictures. Enjoy!

Hello, blockhead.

Awww...she's so stinkin' cute!

"Did someone say it's my birthday??? YAY!!!"

Drooling for treats

Remy is so serious. And Bella is such a nerd.

Two peas in a pod

Best friends forever

Not much goin' on up there, huh Remy?

Happy dog

Bella is in her crate happily munching on a raw ham bone. Remy has a Kong stuffed with peanut butter, but I feel bad because I can tell he really wants a bone of his own.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Great pics! Bella always has the biggest smile - I love it! And Remy, he looks great! How lucky you are. :D

·
Registered
448 Posts
Remmy looks great! Happy Birthday Bella

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
I love their smiles! They both look so happy :D

Glad Bella (and Remy) had a great day!!

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
I don't think I've ever noticed Bella's head before but that thing is HUGE! :D She looks so happy with her new friend. As for the ham bone.....let Bella enjoy something special 8)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Awww!!! I love her pretty hot pink collar!! So gorgeous!! I can't wait to meet Remy on Sunday!!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Family of 5 said:
I don't think I've ever noticed Bella's head before but that thing is HUGE! :D She looks so happy with her new friend. As for the ham bone.....let Bella enjoy something special 8)
Isn't she a fathead??? Her head doesn't really look very big when she's not "smiling," but when she has her tongue hanging out, I sometimes wonder how she balances that big block head! :lol:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HausMommy said:
Awww!!! I love her pretty hot pink collar!! So gorgeous!! I can't wait to meet Remy on Sunday!!
I bought that for her a long time ago, and it just now fits. She had that long skinny giraffe neck for so long, and now she's finally filling out. I'm just using the pink collar until she gets her Blocky Dog collar. :D

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Ok I have gone for a while so I am confused....Is Remmy YOUR dog or just a friend...I am getting mixed messages from all the other replys...

He is so pretty...

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
bella_blue said:
HausMommy said:
I bought that for her a long time ago, and it just now fits. She had that long skinny giraffe neck for so long, and now she's finally filling out. I'm just using the pink collar until she gets her Blocky Dog collar. :D
Yay for a blocky dog collar!! We're getting Haus one after we move! :wav:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HausMommy said:
Yay for a blocky dog collar!! We're getting Haus one after we move! :wav:
Sweet! Bella's should be shipping soon. I'm excited! It's a black 1.5" collar with a lilac center stripe and her name stitched on it. That pink collar is a 1", so I think a 1.5" will look very nice on her.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Looks like Bella had a great birthday!!!!!!! I have to say Remy is looking great. Look how shiny his coat is!

Sadie's birthday is on Saturday and I also got her and Jaz some raw bones for tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Everytime I see Bella I laugh, she makes some of the funniest faces.

I love Remy's serious face, I get that one alot when I'm eating.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Bella always looks SO happy! I love it. That tongue :p Remy is such a cute little guy. His face has so much character.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
kogeki said:
Bella always looks SO happy! I love it. That tongue :p Remy is such a cute little guy. His face has so much character.
Haha...Bella is either really happy or really serious in pictures. She takes her doggy modeling very seriously. :lol: And Remy is so freakin' adorable it hurts. He's totally an airhead, but I love him for it!

·
Super Moderator
15,961 Posts
Bella looks like she is having such a great birthday. Do love the pink collar. Take pics of the new one when it comes in so we can see what it will look like, on and off. :wink: :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts