Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(I couldn't stay away from this forum...haha. I really do love it here too much.)

Anyway, Bella's histiocytoma is almost completely healed, and she has a nice bald patch of new, pink, healthy skin with only one small scab. I'm so thrilled! It's been a long month and a half with that nasty, bloody thing, but at least I know what to expect if she gets one again.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep...Bella's was red, bloody, and swollen like that for several weeks. It was disgusting because she would scratch it then bleed all over the place. Basically, it was a benign tumor made up of cells from her own immune system that cleared up on its own. A lot of animals have to have them removed, so we got lucky!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's exactly what Bella's looked like. Here's a picture of it before it got really bad:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chico.Heidi said:
Hey I don't want to be a total downer but the fur never came back where Chico had his. I hope Bella's grows back .
I won't care if it doesn't. She's just a house pet. :)

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
augrad said:
Buster's hair seems to be growing back where his was. Hopefully Chico's will do the same.
Hopefully. His was almost attached to the pad on the back of his foot so it was in a weird spot anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts