Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all ~ I have a 1.5y.o. female English Bulldog. Thanks to the sticky on dogfoods on this site, I switched her food from the crappy Bil-Jac (didn't realize how awful this stuff was rated) to Nutro about four months ago. I supplement with Missing Link, Lipiderm, a dollop of yogurt as well as either a Benedryl or Claritin on days where she's really in misery (not often anymore, thankfully). Her itching has cleared up about 80% and her skin/coat have improved quite a bit, but after reading all the reviews, I'm considering a change to either Canidae or Authority Harvest Baked. I did not see the Authority Harvest Baked at PetSmart today (they had the other Authority varieties, though) and Canidae isn't available locally where I live (IL), so I'd have to order it online. Does anybody else order their dogs food and what is the best site you've found so far?

Also, I've seen that quite a few people add pumpkin to their dogs diet. This is canned pumpkin, correct? What is the benefit? My dog weighs in at 35 pounds, so how much would I give her daily if I decided to add this to the regime? Good grief, I barely spend this much time on meals for my family ... :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
I am getting it through a friend at work , she has a website called Pheasant Tracks Kennels she sells all the Canidae types of Dog food . Check out the website and email her to see if she would ship it . She has the prices right there to compare it to other online merchants. She also carries some other brands as well . It is located in Wisconsin so shipping to N Illinois shouldn't be to expensive I wouldn't think .

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! I suppose I could have used a bit of common sense and just plugged that in and come up with it myself. Duh. Long day here with kids on summer vacation and working from home ... brain is a bit fried.

:)

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
lol it happens to the best of us! I know those kind of days for sure!!

mjh68, no problem! the way to do it tho is just click the URL button on the choice of buttons under the subject box when typing a reply, type in your link, and then click that botton again

so it looks like this [ url]http://www.pheasanttracks.com/[ /url]

Just without the spaces

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.