Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a few new ones this morning. :D

Munchkin wants in on the action, too. :)

Oh, and this is my newly renovated bedroom! The curtains aren't up yet and the new bed isn't in either, but whaddya' think? (It used to have nasty stained berber carpet, and pink and white walls. :pukeright:)

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
She is a beauty!!! See that is why I could not foster! I would keep her!

·
Super Moderator
16,005 Posts
She is a beautiful shade of chocolate. Do her ears stay up like that all the time?

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
So you took her in..................SUCKER...............LOL, J/K you really are a good person.She is adorable.
Cant wait to see pictures of the babies when they arrive.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
She is quite cute. She doesn't look to pregnant (far along I mean). Has she gone to the vet yet and if so how far along does he think she is. If not to far why not abort the pups instead of having them and adding to the population? Just a thought (only if she not to far along) Does her ears stay that way all the time?

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh, she's very pregnant! She's carrying weird - really low or something. When she lays down, she's pretty big. I would guess she's about 6 weeks along, so 2 weeks from delivery. The pups are pretty well developed at this point. I can feel their little heads and backs as they roll around in her belly. :D

The ears are that way when she's relaxed or interested in something. When I first brought her home Friday, I saw no sign of the ears - they were plastered to her head, poor girl was so stressed out. But that's her natural ear set, yeah. :lol:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, the Munchkin goes to her new home tomorrow, so that should calm things down a tiny bit around here. :D The good thing is that school is almost over and I will have time for all of this after Memorial Day. I don't think she'll make it that long, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed anyway.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Do you know anything about her story, was she found as a stray? I wonder if anyone is looking for her. PS: I sent you a PM!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Some guy brought her in, along with a male boxer, claiming the dogs wandered into his yard. They held them as strays for the 8 days or whatever, but nobody came looking for them. The officers think that the guy owned the dogs and was dumping them. The boy got adopted, but obviously they couldn't release her to anyone other than rescue. They were going to euthanize her on Friday rather than wait for the pups to be born and then euthanize all. :cry: It would have been an absolute shame (of course, it always is) - she's a fantastic, well mannered, very affectionate dog.

:lol: Got your PM! :D

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Jenn, please don't take offense about what I said but you know how it is, if she wasn't that far along then it would of made more sense to spay instead of bringing 8 or more pups into the world and possibly end up where her mom did. Well since she is so far along I can't wait for pictures because I do love pups.

·
Registered
586 Posts
She is a BEAUTIFUL dog!

She complements the AWESOME new colors of your bedroom quite well too I might add........... :D

Can't wait to see pics of the pups!

Bridget

1 - 20 of 30 Posts