Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else's pup have a big head and smaller body? Buster is 6 months and his head is huge compared to the rest of him.I know he has 6 more months of growing and filling out but my god has he got a block head on him.Dont get me wrong I love his big ol block head but was just wondering if anyone else's pup has or is going through this stage as well.
I just think it is funny that his head is so much bigger then the rest of him :shock: :D :D

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
usually the first year is a very awkward looking stage for ab's! they really do look quite goofy with very long legs. It is after a year when they stop growing so much and start the fill out process

·
Registered
410 Posts
LOL!!! yup been there but with Zeke... here is a funny for you guys!!! When we got Zeke from the pound I am guessing he was maybe 7-9 weeks old and he was all head, I have never laughed so hard in my whole entire life until I saw this poor pup trying to take a poo one day and he kept nose diving into the grass cause his head would pull him forward when he squatted, needless to say this went on for a few months until his body finally caught up to the rest of him.. :lol:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
wizworx said:
LOL!!! yup been there but with Zeke... here is a funny for you guys!!! When we got Zeke from the pound I am guessing he was maybe 7-9 weeks old and he was all head, I have never laughed so hard in my whole entire life until I saw this poor pup trying to take a poo one day and he kept nose diving into the grass cause his head would pull him forward when he squatted, needless to say this went on for a few months until his body finally caught up to the rest of him.. :lol:
LMAO Funny visual! :sign5:

·
Registered
66 Posts

So funny that I saw this today. Last eve I was laying on the floor with our six and a half month old female AB and kept putting my hand over the top of her skull 'cause her head is getting so dang big. She's got these enormous muscles on the back of her neck and all they must do is hold up this wash basin sized skull.

I also like to pull on her skin to see if she's filling it in at all but it seems that her skin just keeps growing to.

Gotta love these knuckle heads.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts