Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone... first time posting.

I have an 11 month old American Bulldog named Hemi. I had some birds nesting in the fruit trees in my yard. Hemi decided that she didn't like the birds nesting there and went after the nests by jumping into the trees and knocking out the baby birds. This happened a couple weeks ago and now the adult birds come around everyday (I think there still living in my trees) and dive-bomb Hemi. They sit either on the fence or on the roof and wait for her to turn away then go after her back, right above her tail. They don't seem to be hurting her, but I definately want it to stop. Anybody have any ideas on how to get rid of them short of shooting them with a BB gun? Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

·
Registered
74 Posts
LMAO at the image of little birds dive bombing a big AB while her back is turned. You gotta get that on tape before you remedy the issue.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Chris said:
LMAO at the image of little birds dive bombing a big AB while her back is turned. You gotta get that on tape before you remedy the issue.
Good point

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
YAY!!!!!! I got home from work today and went out back. Hemi didn't come running like she usually does. I heard some noise at the back of the house. Went over there and she had caught one of them. Had a heck of a time getting it away from her. Still more to go, but off to a good start.

I'll try the hose idea, but I think the birds will fly away before the water hits them. Also good idea about the video, I'll try to get one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts