Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Agent Squint
2,093 Posts
In Philly

I was in Philly last weekend and was supposed to go see Onyx, my friend up there knows his owner from previous shows. But, it didn't work out, he was busy that day. Maybe next time. They are great dogs.

~S

· Agent Squint
2,093 Posts
Re: In Philly

kogeki said:
Amocat00 said:
I was in Philly last weekend and was supposed to go see Onyx, my friend up there knows his owner from previous shows. But, it didn't work out, he was busy that day. Maybe next time. They are great dogs.

~S
Did you bring the dogs up? Your friend, Onyx and I were going to meet up but I had something to do that weekend. We'll probably meet up in the near future.

Lisa, I'm not sure who the helper is. I'll find out.
Nope, we left the dogs down here and our daughter took care of them for us. It would have been way too much of a pain with his two and my three....there's no way they all would have gotten along.

~S

· Agent Squint
2,093 Posts
Fina said:
Hey there!

I LOVE Onyx. I joined over at True-Grit a while back, but there is an error every time I try to login, so I just read over there (have been for a couple of years).........That board is QUITE entertaining!

Welcome To this forum, hope to see you around more!

Bridget
I'm the same way. I've registered six times now and can never log on!!!

~S

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.