Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blackchamp ABs was mentioned a few times recently so I thought I'd post pics of one that I know of. This is Blackchamp's Onyx and he and his owner are from around here. I met him on another forum and we are going to meet up. He does protection work so it will be really cool. Just thought I'd post pics of this beautiful dog.

· Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kate said:
just cause the 2nd photo it looks like just random walkers.
Maybe it is, but hes on lead there. I knew someone who did protection work in a popular park. The decoy got in trouble for firing a pistol with blanks in the park. The idiot, lol. Hes lucky he didnt get arrested.

· Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: In Philly

Amocat00 said:
I was in Philly last weekend and was supposed to go see Onyx, my friend up there knows his owner from previous shows. But, it didn't work out, he was busy that day. Maybe next time. They are great dogs.

~S
Did you bring the dogs up? Your friend, Onyx and I were going to meet up but I had something to do that weekend. We'll probably meet up in the near future.

Lisa, I'm not sure who the helper is. I'll find out.

· Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
J_n_T_Onyx said:
There should be room in my Suburban. The key is to figure how to transport 4 or 5 dogs.
Ha ha! That would be a challenge. How many dogs does Mike Mills have? I can't wait until it is warmer out and can spend more time outside with Loki. You'll have to come up this way sometime because we have a really cool park and woods right behind us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.