Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the worst of all possible positions. My 7 year old FIXED female EB is squatting all over the house dribbling small amounts of blood from her vaginal area and it is 4 am - Absolutely NO 24 hours vets anywhere in sight. She was absolutely fine today. No trauma, no changes in behavior, urinated normally, pooped as per usual, ate healthily. I have NO IDEA what just happened!!

Does -anyone- have any advice for me before I can get to a Vet?

- A very worried Josie. :(

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I'm not a vet but it sounds to me like an UTI. A vet needs to see her and put her on medicine. Like I said before, I'm not a vet.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
I would guess a urinary tract infection as well, but that's only a guess. I hope you can get her in to the vet soon, and let us know how she's doing. I'll pray for her!

·
Super Moderator
16,005 Posts
When my dog had this, they had me take her off of her dry/regular food. So do not feed her this morning. He had me put her on a bland diet of boiled chicken and plain cooked white rice. Her favorite thing to eat to this day. She definately will need antibiotics to clear it up. It is not a life and death situation since it just started, but do get her in there as soon as you can.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts