Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a couple pics of BOAZ, our new family member. We have been with him since he was 2 weeks old. We visited him every weekend until he could come home with us. It was an hour drive one way to see him every week. Him and Dusty Rose get along great. He is rough at times with Dusty, but she can be the same. They play together like normal dogs do. We got him from a very reputable breeder here in Germany called Proud Heroes Kennel. He is truely a wonderful dog to own and have as a family member.

[/img]

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Fina!!!

We are so proud to have him, he is such a wonderful puppy. We did alot of research before looking for a breeder like we said before when I last talked with you. Did you all get one of the puppies also? I know someone from the Spang area did I think. Michael and Denise are wonderful people and very good breeders. We are indeed lucky to have found them. I am also glad that Dusty Rose has someone to play with and raise like her own LOL!!!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Re: Thanks Fina!!!

Dusty Rose said:
We are so proud to have him, he is such a wonderful puppy. We did alot of research before looking for a breeder like we said before when I last talked with you. Did you all get one of the puppies also? I know someone from the Spang area did I think. Michael and Denise are wonderful people and very good breeders. We are indeed lucky to have found them. I am also glad that Dusty Rose has someone to play with and raise like her own LOL!!!
NO,
We are PCS'ing in July, so we'll wait a bit until we settle in. we're headed to Tinker.

It is hard not to get another though! that's for sure!

Your's was a good pic (not that there was a bad one) but I Love his look!

BTW, what happened with the English bully? I ask because I know someone here looking for one.

Bridget

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.