Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am new here... I just thought I'd "introduce" myself...
Me, Jessi and Bozkoe live in NY... Bozkoe just joined the family a few weeks ago... I had to fight for him but I won and now we have a Bozkoe... Boz's Daddy hadn't much experience with the breed and all he knew was the stereo-type... (BTW he is in love with Boz now...) well Boz was my birthday present and I had to wait a few extra days for him... that was so hard, I had seen pics for close to a month...

Well now it is me and Jessi and Boz, Boz has a few kitty friends here too, Stanley (The maine ****), Pita (the tortoise shell) and Sammy (the persian) and Boz's Daddy has an infatuation with spiders as well, Boz pretty much ignores them for the most part... and then Boz has a turtle and a hamster that he calls family too. Boz lives here with his Mommy and Daddy and his Uncle stays here too. Boz's other uncle comes over and plays too and Boz and Mommy and Daddy go to the park everyday to play. Boz has a little sister too (of the human kind) she loves him... we go and spend time with her and it's all about Boz.

All in all we are pretty laid back here and in the process of looking for a play friend for Boz... the cats will only tolerate that for so long. LOL

So all in all my love for APBT's and their close cousins has finally caught on in the house and well it works out well for all of us, Boz included!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welome!

Boz is adorable!

Just FYI - We had the same, red harness on ChiChi...be aobut not careful getting him wet with it on...the color will bleed and dye your doggie sometimes...ChiChi is a white dog with red stripes now..LOL!

Have fun with the new baby!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welome!

Boz is adorable!

Just FYI - We had the same, red harness on ChiChi...be aobut not careful getting him wet with it on...the color will bleed and dye your doggie sometimes...ChiChi is a white dog with red stripes now..LOL!

Have fun with the new baby!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.