Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one is titled, "Pig Pile"!

Cato trying to rest after the Pig Pile wore him out!
[/img]

Chocy chewing on his "Blanky"
[/img]

More pig pile!
[/img]

Not a very good shot, but they always lick each others teeth!
[/img]

Dixie upset because the pig pile has ended.

Chocy is as well........
[/img]

This is my 45lb, 17week old puppy, Cato, who is again easily worn out from too many pig piles!

Daizys upset too, she was kickin butt!!
[/img]

So, Chocy sneaks in an attack on Gary!!Lol.....

The crew, just chillin'!
[/img]

Outside photos.

[/img]

Daizy standing on her own, walking, Im so poud!
[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, please excuse the gutts from the stuffed animal they mauled previous to taking pictures outside on the patio, and the dirt patches they have created throughout my back yard!! :oops:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
The pups are almost as big as momma already! What a bunch of cuties. :)
Especially Cato. 17weeks, can you beleive it has been that long??I can't!

Can ya make me a banner?

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Wow they have grown so much. They are all good looking. Are you cropping their ears or staying natural. I personaly love the natural look. Gives them a friendlier look.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We have decided to leave them natural. Dixies cropping grossed me out too much, un-necessary pain, nah, they are staying.

Even if they are kinda crooked now!!Lol, oh well, fits them!

Daizy's are perfect!

See her walking aorund??Arent ya proud??True "miracle" puppy!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Holy Moly they are getting BIG! :shock: Yea Daisy! She is looking really good! Cato is HUGE! Dixie is looking great as usual, and I am soooo in love with Chocy :love4:

(sigh) puppies..... :lol:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Doesnt he look like it though??Lol, he sees dead things. Maybe that is why he walks around all low and wide, head hanging, like he is gonna intimidate someone! Look at the width!!Lol, we call him squirt!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
For some reason, it cut the word in half, it was supposed to say FINALLY!!!LOL, weird!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
sajoseph said:
For some reason, it cut the word in half, it was supposed to say FINALLY!!!LOL, weird!
You can just edit your original post, take out some ........ and change it to "finally". I've been wondering why it said "Fina" too, but was afraid to ask, LOL!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Can you pull anything off kinda like your banner, with maybe Dixies head on one side, and the babies after??I dunno, I kinda want them all, I like the pic of Daizys face as she is laying there, and chocy under the table, or with the blanket in his mouth.I dunno. Kato is cute laying next to Daizy. ont think you can fit Cato in a banner!!Lol, Whatever you think. Im sure Ill love it no matter what!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts