Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just recently got a pitbull...the breeder said it was a jeep/chinaman, anyone know of this line! or pics of the line for that matter! i just want something to relate to! much info is appreciated!
thanks

lates

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
tru_pit said:
i just recently got a pitbull...the breeder said it was a jeep/chinaman, anyone know of this line! or pics of the line for that matter! i just want something to relate to! much info is appreciated!
thanks

lates
You have a "game-dog" line. (From what I hear.this line is more of the old school looking "standard" pitbull line. Taller, slender, muscular, not the short stocky "bully" type.

Visit www.game-dog.com. There are alot of people there that share this bloodline and can also assist you with pictures and more info.

Do you have any pics??

·
Registered
720 Posts
The first picture is a jeep dog and the second is a chinaman dog. I dont know what kind of pups crossing these two lines will produce but I do know jeep x redboy is one of the hardest bitting pitbulls out there. And like sajoseph said you got yourself a real game pit, both jeep and chinaman lines are extreamly game!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Just because the line may be game BRED does not mean your dog will be "game".. Let's not throw that terminology out there so easily. If in fact that is your dogs heritage, then I suggest you start reading, and then read some more! Just when you think your head is about to explode read again. ;) Were you provided with a ped for your dog, or just going off of what the breeder said? If in fact there is truth behind the pups heritage, then I find it a complete shame for the so called "breeder" to sell you a puppy, especially as a first time owner of the breed, and having no prior knowlege. I also suggest you find an experienced trainer and find someone to help you that is experieced with the breed. The above mentioned forum would also be a good place for you to do some research, or obtain some assistance, get some education. Best of luck with your pup.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Nobody said his dog was "GAME" We just mentioned that he owned game lines, that's all! Both lines are notorious for producing GAME "STYLE" dogs-the look is what I was referring to, not the typical BULLY type we see so often nowadays.

If someone says they own an RE APBT, Im gonna tell them they have a great BULLY line, short and stout.

Words used to describe shouldnt be taken too seriously. It wa sa description.

·
Registered
720 Posts
JennKBM said:
Just because the line may be game BRED does not mean your dog will be "game"
I did alittle bit more research and they will be game, this is a proven cross if as JennKBM stated.
JennKBM said:
If in fact there is truth behind the pups heritage
And I second this opinion!
JennKBM said:
I find it a complete shame for the so called "breeder" to sell you a puppy, especially as a first time owner of the breed, and having no prior knowlege.
And because of that fact you probably dont have a true jeep x chinaman, my guess is it was some backyard breeder who just told you that (Blowing sunshine up your *SS) just to get you to buy one!

Post a pic of his ped that will tell the whole story!

My guess is you dont have a ped or you dont have a way to post it right?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i from the island of GUAM (us territory).sadly when i got the dog i didnt get a ped.
the only thing i got was a health record..but when i saw the parents the male looked like the pic above chinaman and the mother(jeep)....ill do more investigation on my pup's line! dont get me wrong i love my pup! no matter what line he is! thanks for the help everyone! ill be sure to post pics!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts