Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
If you go to the Bulldop breeds homepage there is a spot for breeders to register. You cannot list your litter on the forum.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
she is 1 right now but has had 2 heats she will be about 1yr 8 months when she comes into heat agian not shur if i going to breed this heat of might wate another year till 2 1/2

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Why "wate", she's got to start earning her keep!!!!!!! :roll:

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Puregrover said:
msv if i wanted to listen to an asshole i would fart beat it
now now potty mouth well have none of that please :? 1..1/2 wow kinda young .....2...1/2 sounds better gives her a chance to prove what kinda dog you have to work with they dont evern start to show sign's of there true tempement till 2 or so ...2 1/2 years will at the verry least give you time to test her both physically and mentally ..you are testing these dog before you bred rite at the verry least heath testing ?... can i see some pic's of this bitch ..? cheers

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
all of our dog are helth tested temperments are excelent today about 7 of our dogs are coming over just to say hi like a play date all of them get a long im not sure if im going to breed this heat or the next like u said i have to wate to see how she turns out but a lot can change in six months if shes not ready i will wate another six months i have to take here to the vet ans she how much she ways our male is big verry big we have studded him out and most female caant hold him up so we do ai

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Puregrover said:
all of our dog are helth tested temperments are excelent today about 7 of our dogs are coming over just to say hi like a play date all of them get a long im not sure if im going to breed this heat or the next like u said i have to wate to see how she turns out but a lot can change in six months if shes not ready i will wate another six months i have to take here to the vet ans she how much she ways our male is big verry big we have studded him out and most female caant hold him up so we do ai
What are the OFA or PennHip scores of oyur breeding stock?

What about NCL results ?

When you say your dogs temperaments are "excelent" what exactly do you mean? Judging by your other posts I know they have never been really tested on the man with any real pressure. The AB is a working breed, a working breed that was devleoped to be a guradian of people/property. In order to be able to handle such a task a dog needs COURAGE (every AB standard states they were bred for courage). No offence, but do you REALLY know what to look for when judging temperment? This quote from you tells me you do not...

temperments are excelent today about 7 of our dogs are coming over just to say hi like a play date all of them get a long

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Lisa said:
What are the OFA or PennHip scores of oyur breeding stock?

What about NCL results ?

When you say your dogs temperaments are "excelent" what exactly do you mean? Judging by your other posts I know they have never been really tested on the man with any real pressure. The AB is a working breed, a working breed that was devleoped to be a guradian of people/property. In order to be able to handle such a task a dog needs COURAGE (every AB standard states they were bred for courage). No offence, but do you REALLY know what to look for when judging temperment? This quote from you tells me you do not...

temperments are excelent today about 7 of our dogs are coming over just to say hi like a play date all of them get a long
hey lisa you catch more beezzzzz with honey than salt :wink:

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Tinkerbell said:
msvette2u said:
Why "wate", she's got to start earning her keep!!!!!!! :roll:
Why do you assume everyone who breeds is out to make a buck?
Go back and read some of Puregrovers' previous posts. Then I think you will see why msvette2u made the comment they did.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts