Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I FINALLY have some pictures of Brittle. One is really blury, but it's worth it to look at it! (Me and my shaky hands) And I was also playing around with my I-photo on my computer so one is black and white!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!

Unlike her other family members, Macey and Boomer, She HATES getting her picture taken... so I had to literally crawl on the floor and set the camera on extra zoom to get those pictures.

I still have dog hair on me.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Xelleron said:
Thank you!

Unlike her other family members, Macey and Boomer, She HATES getting her picture taken... so I had to literally crawl on the floor and set the camera on extra zoom to get those pictures.

I still have dog hair on me.
My two looooove having their picture taken. They know they usually get tons of treats when Mom has her camera out. :lol:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
She is beautiful! Love that "mush puss" of hers. Very pretty coloring. :D

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you!

My rednose is just so adorable when it comes to stuff.

She grabbed my shoe and ran off with it a couple seconds ago.... I better go save my shoe...

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's amazing what happened to her one day. You can't tell from the pictures, but this nasty neighbour's dog bit right through her ear. My sister and I cleaned the wound and I said let's take her to the vet. (We were all alone at the time) and my sister ran and called my uncle who's a paramedic and has dealt with animal injuries as well, he said to put super glue on it. I didn't think it would work, but it did!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
You can use super glue on your own cuts too. Just make sure you clean them out really well first. I've used it several times on myself.

·
Super Moderator
16,018 Posts
Great pics - my husband was a paramedic for TMH and became a
Nurse Extender in the emergency room when they sold it over to the city.
He is also in the process of getting his RN. Small world.
:D

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow! That's awesome!! It is a small world when it comes to people in Tallahassee! Lol!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts