Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started talking with my two collegues at work who own dogs about getting together and letting the dogs play. Their dogs are close in age to the Brodster, so it was perfect. My friend Ann came over with Lula (same age as Brodie to the week) to pick us up, and to see if the two dogs would get along o.k. They immediately took to each other and started playing. So, we decided to put them in the car and go to the dog park where we were meeting another teacher from our school with Nola who is 8 months old. Here are the pics! They all had a great time, Ive never seen Brodie's tongue hang that far out of his mouth! lol

Yes! I finally captured the smile on camera! :)

This is Brodie with Lula, she is a rescue from the pound, and no idea what sort of mix she is.

This dog park is actually really big, with lots of trails. Some idiot brought 15 kids into the park with her 1 dog, so we decided to move elsewhere until they left. Nola is the lighter colored dog, she also is a rescue and is part lab.

We had to let the girls play at the playground too, Brodie is watching Lula.

This one is really blurry, but I wanted you guys to see the mayhem that ensued when we tried to go by car. The two dogs were supposed to stay in the back end of the stationwagon, but w/o a gate, Brodie was having none of that. Since he was sitting on one girls lap, Lula decided maybe she should too, so the girls were squealing and giggling the entire time, and both got face wagged and licked to death.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Brodie is UBER handsome!!! I love his smile!!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Glad Brodie and the other dogs had a great time. Nice to see Brodie feeling better.(wasn't he sick? I hope I didn't mix him up with someone else)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah he was sick, he still has episodes where he pukes, but I think maybe he just has a sensitive stomach now? He doesnt throw up continually like he did. It usually happens if he has eaten people food :/

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Nice pictures! Brodie is so cute!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts