Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about doing a DVD with some of you guys pictures on here you all have such good ones it would take a little bit but i can contribe by doing this. What I need is some pictures like ones where you guys snuggle , the kids , the dressing them up ones
I want to show how they really are but to do this i need a lot of pictures so what do you guys have for Pictures?
Lets see need at least 40 or 50 min. and with music I can make em all cry and think about what they are doing.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
is some agility pics okay?

And I think everyone's already seen this one, but here's one of Abby and me:

·
Registered
174 Posts
There is a thread labeled "Anti-BSL pics" in this same part of the forum I started, I'm sure no would mind if you use any of those, also, Alphamale started one in this same part "PHOTOS" of the forum labeled "YA B.S.L. Kids kissing bullies" or something like that. Oh'....there is also one called "cuddling pics or something like that". Lots of good pics on here already.
If you need more don't hesitate to ask me, I really don't mind. I could even email you a video clip of my dogs if it would help, just ask. :wink:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mo

Thank You. mo has one of those faces anyway you cna't help but love so they will be good. I'm working on an intro to it to. trying to show the bully breeds in a whole new light. So far I haven't made a DVD that that hasn't touched the heart and made em cry so If I can do the same with this it just might help make people see them in a whole new light

·
Registered
94 Posts
Those are such cute pictures of Gem!!
I have posted some anti-bsl stuff on my webpage... http://www.myspace.com/proudsfcwife.
We were watching the news last night and they had a special on the Oklahoma City's Animal Shelter that was very disturbing. They have to put down any pitt bulls...they aren't even given a chance to be adopted. They showed many dead dogs being put in trash bags and taken out to the dump...cats and dogs. And they showed a 'dead dog walking" which was a pitt bull being taken to be put to sleep. they even showed a puppy being put to sleep that I think was a pitt bull. It was very upseting and sad....I cried. Alexis is from an animal shelter here in OK. Thankfully they have not passed this in our town.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts