Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
That little devil. I can't believe she is still trying to get to the leg. I guess it is itching a lot. I never had a broken arm or leg but people say it itches a lot and I'm guess hers does too. She is mighty cute tho.

·
Super Moderator
14,603 Posts
Poor baby - just want to pick her up and console her.
Can we hire someone or get a volunteer "Bonesy holder". :wink:
Their job duties would be to hold and comfort at all times
except during feeding, peeing and pooping.
Lots of hugs and kisses are part of the job.
:love5:

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She never touched the cast until last weekend. She hit a growth spurt and all of a sudden, the cast was too tight and uncomfortable. It's a new cast, and they kept her for 3 days to watch her, but now she won't leave it alone.

She has to wear it for about a week and a half more. I am the designated Bonesy holder today - since I don't have students today, she came to work with me. She's sleeping at my feet now. :D

·
Banned
2,458 Posts
augrad said:
She never touched the cast until last weekend. She hit a growth spurt and all of a sudden, the cast was too tight and uncomfortable. It's a new cast, and they kept her for 3 days to watch her, but now she won't leave it alone.

She has to wear it for about a week and a half more. I am the designated Bonesy holder today - since I don't have students today, she came to work with me. She's sleeping at my feet now. :D
Awww...poor Bones...she's ready to get back to being a rambunctious puppy! If you need anyone to 'puppy sit' when school starts back (or anytime), let me know...I'd be happy to help! I know i'm not exactly convenient to you, but if you need someone to watch her for a few days, I can do it :D

·
Super Moderator
14,603 Posts
augrad said:

Well to her you are her best "Bonesy Holder", so I am sure she is content.
Ya know. it is going to be hard to give up your "baby" after you have taken
care of her hurts.
:cry:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Awww, look at that sad fuzz head. She looks so cute.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.