Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who needs a new name. :? I've already fostered a "Buddy", and this one doesn't respond to the name anyway. In fact, he doesn't respond to anything - not calling, not "here" not "good boy" not even "no!" THis poor boy's never been taught anything at all. He's going to be quite a project. :doubt:

Chewin' on an Orbee bone (before he started biting off big chunks of it and I took it away :( )

And my new fave:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awww - I love "Dino!!" And no, I won't be keeping him. My goal is to get him some basic obedience training and find him a good home. Right now, he's pretty out of control. But he's sweet and good-natured, so we'll be allright. :D

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Awwww,He is so cute.I also like the name Dino.Fits him.
How many dogs are you fostering at this time?
How does Buster do with all these other dogs coming and going.........LOL
I love your Buster( need to post some photos of Buster) :wink:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have 5 fosters at the moment. Buster loves having new dogs coming in the house all the time. He especially loves the puppies. My lab, Sophie, is the one who is never too happy about it. She has temperment issues and I have to watch her at all times. But Buster is just a big ol' goob, and is always happy to have someone around who will play with him. :D

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Thats awesome to hear.Your lab sounds like my Molly........LOL We call her the old crabby lady.
My Buster wants to come and play with your Buster,as long as he doesnt step on him...........LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts