Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Love it-Moose cuddles one of my cats like that too. He also flea nips the cat and cleans him too.

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you everyone!! :D

orson's movies are great you got a real star there btw what kind of camera do you use
That is my secret desire for him :oops: ...to be a movie star or model for print ads.

The camera i have is a Kodak Easy Share (z612), i love it cause you can take video with it also!
Didnt know photo cameras could take good video cause i had bought an actual Video camera
9 months ago that now i dont use :(
And the kodak actually takes better video than what you see there but it
got messed up in transfer from Quicktime to AVI form. Oh well...

Orson says thanks too!!!!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
That was so cool! They love each other after all! Orson is great!

BTW, how did you teach Orson to sit so still & for so long while you stacked all those treats on him?

Maria

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is my secret desire for him ...to be a movie star or model for print ads.

He could be! You should look into it!
Well, first we have to get thru obedience classes and get every command perfect. It is going very well tho.
So after that, I probabally will!
Everyone LOVES a bulldog in an ad! :wink:

BTW, how did you teach Orson to sit so still & for so long while you stacked all those treats on him?
It almost came natural for him...he can be very patient when waiting for his ball or a treat. Just used the "wait" command. He's got the perfect little flat snout for it too! :D

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
OMG, I love Orson.He is such a character,love him
That is hysterical how Orson sniffs and cat wacks then Orson runs around........LMAO
What a crazy pair :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts