Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A very good day, Bentley James took 1st Place in Confirmation, Mercedes took 3rd Place. A few pups from the litters came a long and placed as well! A lot of events, and a lot of pics.

CLICK HERE:

·
Registered
634 Posts
attiude- i like this show better than past they had an out side judge who didnt really know any of the dogs he was verry nice and polite and very informal on the breed standerd u like the beast of the east show were one kennel was heavly favored

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
kogeki said:
Yeah, alot of drama on this show. They gave the blue ribbon to a liver colored nose, and from what I hear, out of shape AB.
Rumour also has it that it had a crap temperament too. Or was that a different dog?

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Lisa said:
kogeki said:
Yeah, alot of drama on this show. They gave the blue ribbon to a liver colored nose, and from what I hear, out of shape AB.
Rumour also has it that it had a crap temperament too. Or was that a different dog?
Nope, same dog. Man and dog aggressive. I spoke on the phone to someone who was there and witnessed the whole thing. I'm glad I don't live in PA anymore because I would've went to that show, lol.

On another note, how are you doing Lisa? I havent talked to you since we moved.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The show lacked organization, infact there really wasn't any. The beer steins they were suppossed to give out were left in Canada, I guess we can that Mrs. Rose for the dollar store trophys they used instead. There were a lot of people with extremely unsocialized dogs that quite frankly couldn't handle their own dogs. I did see one smart gentleman with a muzzle on his dog, atleast he had the common sense to use it.

The show didn't start at "9:15AM sharp" as it stated so firmly on the ABRA website, started closer to 11:30, 12:00PM. They decided to wait until after dark to do the hard hitting. Everyone ended up pulling their cars around the ring and turn their headlights on. The poor dogs couldn't see what they were doing 1. because it was so dark, and 2. the bright headlights were blinding them.

Next show better be organized properly.

One more thing, there was no German food or music, unless Hamburgers are considered German food, not sure on that one.

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
LoveMy3ABs said:
The show lacked organization, infact there really wasn't any. The beer steins they were suppossed to give out were left in Canada, I guess we can that Mrs. Rose for the dollar store trophys they used instead. There were a lot of people with extremely unsocialized dogs that quite frankly couldn't handle their own dogs. I did see one smart gentleman with a muzzle on his dog, atleast he had the common sense to use it.

The show didn't start at "9:15AM sharp" as it stated so firmly on the ABRA website, started closer to 11:30, 12:00PM. They decided to wait until after dark to do the hard hitting. Everyone ended up pulling their cars around the ring and turn their headlights on. The poor dogs couldn't see what they were doing 1. because it was so dark, and 2. the bright headlights were blinding them.

Next show better be organized properly.

One more thing, there was no German food or music, unless Hamburgers are considered German food, not sure on that one.
so it was kinda a mixed bag , some good, some bad, some ugly, sounds like a typical show to me :) . at least you had a good time!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.