Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.. we picked up Bullit last night.... here is Bella and Bullit playing. Sorry for all the action pics... they just wouldn't keep still! (oh.. and one of Bella in the sunshine, lazy girl)

[/img]

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So far, so good. Untill he tries to hump on her... then she gets mad and puts him in his place. Good girl, Bella!

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh my, he is a mess! He almost pulled down my jammies this morning, tuggin on them, he got a tooth hung up in my robe, and he has followed me so closely today that he's almost like a 3rd foot!

Bella has taken over our son's little chair, I don't know what were gonna do when she outgrows it, I guess get her a lazyboy of her own!

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oooh.. SugarBear... you're in Texas too!

Ok then... we have a 15 year old, a 2 year old, 125g freshwater fish tank, and a 90g saltwater tank. Kids feed daily, fish feed every 3 days, and if you can resist giving the dogs everything in the pantry, they get fed 2 times a day.

Were going to the Bahamas, be back soon!!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
CowBella said:
Oooh.. SugarBear... you're in Texas too!

Ok then... we have a 15 year old, a 2 year old, 125g freshwater fish tank, and a 90g saltwater tank. Kids feed daily, fish feed every 3 days, and if you can resist giving the dogs everything in the pantry, they get fed 2 times a day.

Were going to the Bahamas, be back soon!!
I'll see that and raise you...8 kids 16,12,12,11,11,8,6 and 2! 160 gallon freshwater tank, 1 dog and several stray cats. Kids feed as needed, fish once in evening, stray cats once in the evening and feed dog twice daily! I just want to go to Wal-Mart :eek:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts