Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would just like to know about how big she will get , right now she is about 9 months old and ide say about 90 lbs. about how long she will live, and any problems i should look for. right now shes just a big baby..and she think she has to have all the attention. shes pure white with just 2 brindle patches. .she thinks shes a big lap dog (even though i feel likes shes gonna make my lung collapse) she does great with my other dogs.

i saw her at a pet store when she a puppy, but i got her from someone in my neighborhood that was going to kill her because she kept ripping out their installation because she was cold (she was always outside, with no shelter) im also having a problem with her destroying stuff. i cant leave her in the house for 15 minutes without her destroying something whether its a remote controll, to the blinds on my windows. she is getting spayed on friday? does any one know ifthis might calm her down a bit?

any info or suggestions would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Racmoo also has a bullmastiff/ab mix. Try pm'ing her........but I think yours are both about the same age.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Bridget

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I can't give you any insight on how big she will get, but I can tell you that her spaying will not noticably calm her down. The best things to calm her down are good training and a hell of a lot of exercise. :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hi

fina is right, our baby bella is ab/bullmastiffXab. i couldnt tell you how big she will get to be bella's sire was over 50 kilos he's the cross and the dam 32ish kilos. pure ab. bella is around the same weight as her full grown mum at 9 months. bella ain't gonna be as big as your pup. whoa 90pounds is huge!!!
bella has been spayed and it made no difference in terms of her energy levels.
as fina suggestedf you can pm me if you like.
xRachel

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sheba looks a lot different then your dog ramcoo, my dog rusty whos about 4 mos old and wieghs 25 lbs has an eyepatch just like that but his ears arent solid, theyre spotted the same colour though. shes beautiful.

sheba is all white with 2 brindle patches on by her eye and the other by her tail and shes got real little beady eyes. im not sure if shes 90 lbs, im guessing but i know shes damn heavy. i have a hard time just trying to get her off me..most of the time shell go down real slow and not move her body at all then she just slams into the floor..and keeps on sleeping, lol. shes not exactly hyper..but i cant leave the house for 15 minutes without her tearing something up, or getting into something..shes so tall, i cant leave anything on my stove or counters..she just stands up and eats it. my fiance loves her, thats his dog...but shes so hard headed...sometimes i dont know what to do with her...shes waay better then when we first got her though, she had never been allowed inside, and she had no obedience what so ever.. my fiance is kind of a hard ass on her sometimes, but he has to be to make her listen. (i dont mean beating her or anything like that) i just mean, hydro and rusty listen (most of the time) but shes STUBBORN, if i lay in bed and she goes with me..just doesnt lay next to me...she lays on my head, and then i cant hardly move her :shock: i finally get her off and shell just roll back onto me. so she isnt exactly hyper shes just...grrr i dont know.

i think my main thing is, shes destroying my house.. i have no blinds in my living room anymore, well one is part way there even though there is a blind missing about every other row. i think she does it for attention, but its not good attention she gets...shes a wonderful dog, she doesnt have a crate yet, and hydros crate doesnt have a lock on it so theres no way i can even keep her in it. and hydro spends most of his time in that thing anyways..i swear hes a hermit :roll:

well anways sorry for a the babbling..but any suggestions would be great.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
It's nice to see you again! :D

First off she sounds like a great dog, poor girl being left outside with no shelter! I would definately start crate training her. It's best for her and you. You don't want her to eat something and get blockage. :shock: Second, I would also start with some obedience work. Try to find a trainer with buly experience. Make sure you all go; you, your fiance, and Sheba. That way you all learn!

Good luck! :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have a 3 year old home bred AB/BM b1tch. She's 24' and 88lbs. She is the best dog I've ever owned. Training is a must for these guys, your pup is probably just easily bored and needs a job to do. Crate training and lots of excersise should help curb her destructive behavior. I do agility, protection work (PSA, BST and even some Ring lol) lots of obedience, weight pull, swimming, spring pole etc. and she loves all of it. My dog and her sister (only 2 in her litter) are both brindle with identical markings (white toes, tail tip and chest)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts