Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted these within a long thread, but wanted him to get more exposure. He's been deaf since birth. I'm currently rehoming him due to his current owner having serious health issues. He's a beautiful dog.

I think he's absolutely gorgeous!!! I thought he was going to look more like Montana, but he looks more like his daddy...and just like Messiah in the face, but Messiah is about 10 lbs. heavier. He's built very well though.

Thanks,

~Shawn

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
Hey Shawn..He is georgous...Is he on signs yet or has anyone been working with him..

By the way I heard the restaurant is doing great.. :wink: I know you are super busy soooo let me know if I can help I have plenty of property..

e

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Erica said:
Hey Shawn..He is georgous...Is he on signs yet or has anyone been working with him..

By the way I heard the restaurant is doing great.. :wink: I know you are super busy soooo let me know if I can help I have plenty of property..

e
He knows a few signs, but not that many. He could use some training. He's currently living in Harbinger area, off Spot Road. You know where that is?

The restaurant is doing well, just sucks summer is over already.

What do you mean by helping and plenty of property, I could take you up on that?

~S

·
Registered
154 Posts
Let me see if I can dig back out a number I had here. Had someone contact me looking for another bully and he already has a deaf bully so he knows the basics on that. BUt I can't remember for the life of me if his bully is male or female. I just sent him to the local HS and AC since there are so many in need around here. But, I'll try to get in touch with him, hopefully his number is in my trash here at work still and see about the sex of his current bully and if he is willing to take on another deaf bully, or would that be a good thing anyway?? Let me know what you think and I'll check and see with him, he may already have adopted a bully from a local HS etc though too. But I will check and see, you're not too far away for transport at least if something were to work out. But, is it even advisable to have two deaf bullies in one house??

·
Super Moderator
15,994 Posts
piperstubbys1 said:
Let me see if I can dig back out a number I had here. Had someone contact me looking for another bully and he already has a deaf bully so he knows the basics on that. BUt I can't remember for the life of me if his bully is male or female. I just sent him to the local HS and AC since there are so many in need around here. But, I'll try to get in touch with him, hopefully his number is in my trash here at work still and see about the sex of his current bully and if he is willing to take on another deaf bully, or would that be a good thing anyway?? Let me know what you think and I'll check and see with him, he may already have adopted a bully from a local HS etc though too. But I will check and see, you're not too far away for transport at least if something were to work out. But, is it even advisable to have two deaf bullies in one house??

Nanniesrock is adopting him. Here is the thread on it.

http://bulldogbreeds.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=9960&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gazar said:
piperstubbys1 said:

Nanniesrock is adopting him. Here is the thread on it.

http://bulldogbreeds.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=9960&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Yeah, Bully has a home to go to. It's just a matter of getting him from NC to MA.

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
BanterBull said:
Erica said:

e
He knows a few signs, but not that many. He could use some training. He's currently living in Harbinger area, off Spot Road. You know where that is?

What do you mean by helping and plenty of property, I could take you up on that?

~S
I know exactly where he is..I have 14 arces 3/4 miles down a dirt road off of the highway..4 acres cleared..I would need some man power to put up a area for him (away from Boss Hog and so he could get used to horses) but I already have dog doors ect..give me a call..I will be home today..I am playing hooky..

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Erica said:
BanterBull said:
Erica said:

e

~S
I know exactly where he is..I have 14 arces 3/4 miles down a dirt road off of the highway..4 acres cleared..I would need some man power to put up a area for him (away from Boss Hog and so he could get used to horses) but I already have dog doors ect..give me a call..I will be home today..I am playing hooky..
Oh, ok. I really appreciate the offer. But, he's ok where he's at for the time being. We just NEED to find a cheap efficient way to get him from here to Springfield, MA. That's where the problem lies.

Thanks again!

~S

·
Registered
154 Posts
Oh! Cool! He has a home! Wish I was north of him so I could help with transport! He is a Doll!!!!!

Has a Leg List been made up or sent out?? Get me a leg list and contact info etc and I can crosspost on some transport boards and other bully boards and see if I can at least help that way to get him there, even if I don't get to kiss that mushy face along the way!

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
piperstubbys1 said:
Oh! Cool! He has a home! Wish I was north of him so I could help with transport! He is a Doll!!!!!

Has a Leg List been made up or sent out?? Get me a leg list and contact info etc and I can crosspost on some transport boards and other bully boards and see if I can at least help that way to get him there, even if I don't get to kiss that mushy face along the way!

Here is the link to the thread where it is discussed. I think I can get him to Philly, Kelly can take him from Philly to central Jersey. That's where the legs get pretty iffy. But, I think that's at least half way there. I'd like to possibly do it within the next week or two. I know Andrea is excited to get him, and Holly, his current owner, is in the process of getting everything ready to move to Ohio with her parents.

~S

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.