Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i've decided that my next tattoo (i've only got one at the moment) will be for nelson. I don't know what to do tho, i'm a bit of a girly girl so i don't really want a huge picture of nelson on my back or on my shoulder, (a little too bikerchick for me) :) but i want something small to mark this special guy in my life, can anyone give me some suggestions? either that or do you have a tat for your bully that you can post up?

i'd love to have a pic of nelsons head with is patch but i think the tat has to be pretty big to get the features i'm not too sure. plus where do i get it that's not on my shoulder or on my back. i want it somewhere that can be covered up when i wear a dress or singlet. i'm not the kinda girl that can walk about with a tat peaking out when i don't want it to. but thats just me. i was also thinking something along the lines of "nelson's mum". i don't know can anyone give me some suggestions? thanks, i'm pretty excited. if i take your suggestion, you may just see a pic of it posted here within the next few months ;)

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
One of my friends used his dog's paw print for his tattoo. He just used a regular ink pad and did the paw print on paper and took it to his tattoo artist. It turned out REALLY cool!

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
mom to many said:
One of my friends used his dog's paw print for his tattoo. He just used a regular ink pad and did the paw print on paper and took it to his tattoo artist. It turned out REALLY cool!
took the words out my mouth paw print perfict :wink:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that sounds really cool, thought about it a bit more and was thinking i could get one of his paw prints on the front of my hip because if he jumped up on me (even tho hes not allowed to), thats where his paws would land. thats definately at the top of the list thanks ;)

·
Super Moderator
16,005 Posts
Maybe an outline of his paw print with his picture in the middle.
I have seen small tattoos with good detail - Cookies and Cream
should be able to give you some suggestions - she is a tatto artist.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I think near the hip bone on the lower stomach is a good place to have a hide & peek Tat. :wink:

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Oh.. a paw print was my first thought!! That would be cute. Mabe Like Gaz said.. an outline.. with maybe an eye peeking out like a keyhole.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
you could always put his face in themiddle of a couple of paw prints,it wouldn't have to be that big post a good pic of his face and I'll see what I can come up with.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Here my tattoo of my boy Chapps. My hubby and I got matching tats. Mines on my back, his is on his chest. Heres after we first got it done:

My hubby did a sketch and artist just followed it. We love it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts