Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone saw my other post, I got the camera out after Koa wolfed down half my loaf of bread... I posted a couple of his very full belly on that thread, but I wanted to post the rest of them here.... They LOVE lying in front of the vent when the heat's on.

PS: Yes I know Heaven is due for a nail trimming. Appointment is set, I can't do it myself.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Beautiful!!! You made my night :)

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I love them!!!! I was thinking the other day, that we haven't seen any photos of them in awhile! Thanks for posting them! Koa has almost caught up with Heaven!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cannon said:
I love their matching noses!

They look like they love each other a lot, all their poses are syncronized!
I know, I thought that was so funny too. They always pose the same.

·
Registered
722 Posts
How cute!! You are so lucky to have 2 such beautiful, healthy dogs! :)

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I kind of think that Heaven, who is probably mixed with something, looks more like an APBT in the face here than Koa does. (Koa is "purebred.") Heaven has that wider, blockier head, and shorter muzzle. I wonder what other breeds "secretly" got mixed in with Koa's bloodlines down the line... I'm guessing Mastiff or something for size according to all the Razor's Edge hype. Interesting.

Anyway, not starting any debate.. just making an observation of my doggies.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Beautiful as ever! Koa will pass Heaven in size pretty soon! He's getting so big. :D

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Great pics! The synchronized poses cracks me up. My poor students - they're all stressed out taking their final, and I'm sitting over here at my computer giggling! :lol: Koa's going to pass Heaven soon enough, eh?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts