Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will post more pics of the whole litter in a little while, but here are two of Buster and the puppy I've been calling Baby Boo. He's the firstborn (I've posted of him before :D ) and biggest, but also the most timid and shy. I absolutely adore the first one - I think it's so sweet!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
OMG!!!! *squeal* How adorable is that???? I can't stand it!!!! You can send them both to me, next day mail. I'll be waiting!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, he's really gentle. He adores puppies, they are in the same room, but usually separated by the puppy pen. I have put them together a few times, when I could watch very closely. Buster would never deliberately hurt them, and he steps very carefully when they're underfoot, but he's awfully big compared to them. :shock: In the past when I have let Buster play with puppies, he was always extremely good - he lets them bite at his feet and jowls, lets them take him down and crawl all over him. It's so much fun to watch. :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:biggrin: No - she's keeping one of the black ones. My brother is in love with this on, though!

·
Registered
576 Posts
augrad said:
Yeah, he's really gentle. He adores puppies, they are in the same room, but usually separated by the puppy pen. I have put them together a few times, when I could watch very closely. Buster would never deliberately hurt them, and he steps very carefully when they're underfoot, but he's awfully big compared to them. :shock: In the past when I have let Buster play with puppies, he was always extremely good - he lets them bite at his feet and jowls, lets them take him down and crawl all over him. It's so much fun to watch. :biggrin:
I wanna see!!!! :cry:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts