Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took Buster and Sophie to the river again. It was all fun and good until Buster decided that the ducks were SO much more interesting than I, so it was time to go. Got a few good photos before the batteries died.

Trying to get some good photos of Dino for a newsletter. He doesn't stay still for very long. :roll:

And, as promised: FAT PUPPY BELLY! :lol:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Yeay!!! It's about time. Everyone looks great. Loooove the puppy belly. Must....resist....raspberries....LOL :lol:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Great shots from the lake! Dino is a doll! I love him! That look on his face in all the shots is great! And what a belly on that little chubs! :shock: She's been chowin down! :downtown:

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
EEEEEEeeeee! I love happy, full puppy bellies!! Great pictures!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
AWWWWW Buster Brown is so good looking. He looks like he likes it at the lake. The puppy well you know we all love puppies. Dina is so cute. He must find a home.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Awesoe pictures !!! You weren't in Roswell were you? The island looks like a spot on the Hooch right behind my apartment

·
Super Moderator
16,023 Posts
Terrific pictures. That second one of Dino is quite good and of course the cute puppy belly.
I am with Kasco on resisting the raspberries but I bet if we were there we couldn't.
:wink:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Man you are lucky to have something like that near by...My goal in life is to move to North Georgia one day...near Clevland/Helen...I sooo love it up there. I cant believe how big buster looks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.