Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, we have a firepit in the middle of our patio table. It's nice for cookouts and stuff, especially when it's cooler outside. Well Haus decided that he was going to investigate it, and got black ash ALL over himself. So, the only thing I could do was give him a bath. :lol:

He's mad at me now. :lol:

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's hilarious. He'll come running into the bathroom, sit down by the tub, let me take off his collar, and then he'll jump right in the tub. As soon as I turn on the water, the ears go back and he's like, you tricked me. Every single time.... :lol:

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
HausMommy said:
It's hilarious. He'll come running into the bathroom, sit down by the tub, let me take off his collar, and then he'll jump right in the tub. As soon as I turn on the water, the ears go back and he's like, you tricked me. Every single time.... :lol:
Just like Bella!!! She is always sniffing around the tub, jumps in with no reservations, but thinks baths are the most cruel invention on the planet. :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.