Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

altho izzy seems thrilled to have biene here for a visit today, chance is not impressed :lol:

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:lol: well, i know what she is, what do you think she is suppose to be?

izzy isn't gunna like her so much when she finds out biene stole some of her toys :evil4:

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
May take her a while to respond to that...she has to work today.

I know what it is too...and it's not a mastiff. You will honestly not guess! lol....

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:lol: :lol: i suppose in a round about way she is a mastiff, biene is an american bulldog. she is 5 months old
and sadly she can't come out to play cuz chance will eat her . you would never know it to meet him but chance has dog aggression.

and yes, this is Ted, the polar bear. izzy LOVES Ted

she was very upset a couple of weeks ago when Ted had a horrible accident and his front leg was strangely removed from his body. she says she just doesn't know HOW that happened
as you can see, she is happy Ted made a full recovery

cookies mom, that banner is awesome!

(and nobody tell alberto that all these toys are lyin around, or BOY will i be in trouble! :lol: )

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
attitude said:

izzy isn't gunna like her so much when she finds out biene stole some of her toys :evil4:
I say Chihuahua / Scooby, but that's just my opinion ;)
j/k but I see a little Dane

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
attitude said:

Black Mouth Cur?

(it is a breed I am not calling the dog nasty names)

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
attitude said:
LoveMy3ABs said:
I say Chihuahua / Scooby, but that's just my opinion ;)
j/k but I see a little Dane
lmao! believe it or not this dog has papers
What is she? The suspence is killing me!!!!!!!!!! She is not supposed to be an AB is she?

·
Registered
451 Posts
attitude said:
:lol: :lol: i suppose in a round about way she is a mastiff, biene is an american bulldog. she is 5 months old
and sadly she can't come out to play cuz chance will eat her . you would never know it to meet him but chance has dog aggression.

and yes, this is Ted, the polar bear. izzy LOVES Ted

she was very upset a couple of weeks ago when Ted had a horrible accident and his front leg was strangely removed from his body. she says she just doesn't know HOW that happened
as you can see, she is happy Ted made a full recovery

cookies mom, that banner is awesome!

(and nobody tell alberto that all these toys are lyin around, or BOY will i be in trouble! :lol: )
LOL @ Ted's accident.

Oh my, Izzy is so big now!! How old is she?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts