Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the old man is 10 and the pup is 10 weeks. he thinks she is the most annoying thing on earth right now. altho i know HE would behave himself, she is a wholey terror and i don't think he should have to put up with her . there are time i don't think I should have to put up with her :lol:

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kogeki said:
They are cute! I haven't seen many photos of your dogs Attitude. You need to post more often. They are nice looking.
sadly i am not very good at getting the picture posting thing to work. for some reason only the ones i take off my phone are formatted right. i have tons of pics but none of em will load :cry:
it's so hard being a retard :roll:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Maybe it's how your pics download to your comp. What program loads your pics? Try picture it or photosmart, these came with my comp. maybe it's on yours too! By the way I love your pic
!

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
attitude said:
kogeki said:
They are cute! I haven't seen many photos of your dogs Attitude. You need to post more often. They are nice looking.
sadly i am not very good at getting the picture posting thing to work. for some reason only the ones i take off my phone are formatted right. i have tons of pics but none of em will load :cry:
it's so hard being a retard :roll:
try photo bucket here 's a link ! if i can do it you can !

:wink:
http://photobucket.com/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.