Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last 2 foster babies left to go to their new homes today.
That leaves Hershey who is too ill right now to go anywhere.
I snapped this photo just before they were picked up...

Impossibly cute:

Mama's girl (I will miss her, she has alot of spirit!)

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
augrad said:
Gorgeous pics! Is it awfully quiet at your house right now? :cry:

Well yes and no...my deaf Aussie girl is yapping her head off because we've been feeding them in their crates and she figures when the sun is still up, she shouldn't be in her crate... :roll: lol
BUT YES I will miss my babies...but it's a ton of work!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
So glad to hear they all found homes. They are beautiful. :D

·
Registered
703 Posts
Such beauty's, I'm sure it is a lot of work but so rewarding. How is the lil boy. Better I hope. He's a hansome boy sure wish I could have another I would love to have him, but I'm already swamped with 1 bird, 2 adult cats and two kittens and most of all Joe (aka Josie). Please keep us updated on the lil boy.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
gazar said:
Great pics - have a cup of coffee and start again. :D
hush your mouth :lol:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Josie's Proud Mom said:
Such beauty's, I'm sure it is a lot of work but so rewarding. How is the lil boy. Better I hope. He's a hansome boy sure wish I could have another I would love to have him, but I'm already swamped with 1 bird, 2 adult cats and two kittens and most of all Joe (aka Josie). Please keep us updated on the lil boy.
I will, thanks so much - he is doing ALOT better tonight! You'd not even know he had anything wrong except the drains and sutures!! He's feeling so much better that we are having hard time keeping him semi-quiet! :shock: :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts