Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tara my best friend, bye for now beautiful I will see you again one day! XXX

You brought so much love and happiness to my life,
my heart breaks without you now but I will see you again one day!!!

I love you Tara

Keily XXXX

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Her bladder had gone 3yrs ago and she had been on medication but that had stopped working 6mths ago and she started getting bed soars from sleeping in her wee and no matter how many times I was changing her bed nothing worked, I had her at the vets and had all the tests I could and tried all the medication I could then thought why I am I doing this to her she hated all the prodding and tablet taking and all the medication started effecting her liver and kidneys!

I rescued Tara she had a happy loving life with me, I got her when I lived alone in my flat she was here when Cameron was born and when we moved into my house she sat with me in the early hours of the morning when Cameron was a new born it has always been Me, Cameron & Tara and no way could I after saving her from sadness could I let her leave her happy life in the same way! After all she has done for me letting her go keeping her dignity is the least I could do for her.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
It sounds like she was a wonderfull girl! You gave her a loving home and in the end you did what was right for her. Now she's in a better place.

Rest in peace Tara. [-o<

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your kind words I think on here we all love our dogs so can understand each other!

Tara was a big part of my life and no one will miss her as much as I will, was beautiful inside and out.

She was a soft hearted, strong headed, lady!

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Awww.....she was a beautiful girl! She's lucky to have lived so many wonderful years with you...now you have an angel to watch over you and your family.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
good bye sweet girl you were loved verry mutch ! go play now mom will see ya again ! :cry:

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Oh, I'm SO sorry. Tara was beautiful & so lucky to have found someone like you. And you're absoultely right...she deserved to be peaceful and pain free. I know that's a hard decision to make...but one you made out of love.

RIP sweet Tara...gone, but never forgotten!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts