Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

What should be on the BULLDOGBREEDS.COM Calendar cover??

• Take a vote for 1 bully

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just use the title and the Bulldogbreeds.com paw print

• A collage of all bullies from the calendar

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Place your vote for what you think should be on the cover!
*Keep in mind, no matter which option is chosen, the paw print and site name will be used!*

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I vote for the paw..after all without this website none of this would be possible. Give Root some props!!!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
SugarBear said:
I vote for the paw..after all without this website none of this would be possible. Give Root some props!!!
Me too! And did you see the new logo that we're going to be switching to soon? Root posted it under Alpha's thread.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
If the pawprint is going to take up the entire cover, maybe pick photos of bullies with kids to be in each 'circle' of the pawprint. Combine the BSL message with the logo.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CowBella said:
If the pawprint is going to take up the entire cover, maybe pick photos of bullies with kids to be in each 'circle' of the pawprint. Combine the BSL message with the logo.
That would be a good idea! Then we run into another poll, lol.
This is time consuming! But I don't mind, I love the site...

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Kasco said:
SugarBear said:
Me too! And did you see the new logo that we're going to be switching to soon? Root posted it under Alpha's thread.
I like the old one better myself. The dog on the new logo looks tough and we are trying to create a softer image! JMO!
CowBella said:
I love that idea! I wish we could make that work somehow!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Kasco said:
SugarBear said:
could you post the link to which thread it is in??

I like the idea in the general section...take one doggy from each month so it isnt one doggy on the front

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Let's pretend I'm a Photoshop Guru....

That's what I saw in my mind... better done, of course, text graphics added, and not with MY bullies in it. LOL

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Kate said:
Kasco said:
SugarBear said:
could you post the link to which thread it is in??
Here, I'll do one step better, he's the logo:

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like the new logo, but I like the old one better-less for just bulldogs, the paw print is sorta generic....

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
LoveMy3ABs said:
I like the new logo, but I like the old one better-less for just bulldogs, the paw print is sorta generic....
i agress the old one is more prof....looking and donsent just center around bulldogs as the logo kinda inply's ...hahahah did that make sence :?

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts

This is a little more "cutesy", but I would like to see how it would look with a
friendlier cartoon dog and the paw in yellow on the tag. I agree that the dog
in this pic sort of reminds me of the "bully boys" bull dog off our "OUR GANG".
I liked the old logo, too, but if we go into something new, I would like the bull dog
to look a little more friendlier. This one looks like he is saying, "Come on, I double
dog dare ya too." Ready for a fight which is the exact image we are trying to get
away from.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
what ever the front page is it sould have a bully on it is all iam saying the logo is cool but we can put it at the top or bottom of each page to give prop's to ROOT the front page should stand fopr what this site is all about people for the love of the BULLY BREED !
anbd a logo dosent say that to me :roll:

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
what ever the front page is it sould have a bully on it is all iam saying the logo is cool but we can put it at the top or bottom of each page to give prop's to ROOT the front page should stand fopr what this site is all about people for the love of the BULLY BREED !
anbd a logo dosent say that to me :roll:
I agree.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts