Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone mentioned on another thread a while back about doing a calendar for a rescue group. I would be willing to put on together if you all would be willing to purchase one, with the proceeds going to a bully rescue. If you want your pup in the calendar, post a couple of pictures of him/her and a short bio(age, weight, sex, location, how you acquired the dog, etc). I'd really like to do this :) I'm going to be looking at costs and such, and will post them later.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
I would definitely buy one...or maybe even two! And of course, would love my two to be included.... :oops:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome!!! :D Post a couple of pics of them, and a short bio about each one!

PS. I loved your christmas card!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
YES!!!!!!,

I would buy one for me, one for my office, one for my truck, one for my horse trailer, and aahh, I don't have any where else for one though. :lol:

Just kidding, I would buy a couple though, And YES Dozer MUST be in it, PLEASE!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I think this is the best pic I have.

This is Dozer. He is a 6 month old American Bulldog. Dozer is a neutered male, he weighs 55lbs. He lives in Cranbrook, BC, Canada. Dozer is a big goof, his favorite past time is Tug of War!!

How's that???

I'll post another pic on the weekend, of Dozer and my new pup together, then they can both be in it!!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice, thanks!!! :D I'll start working on it tonight! I get off at 4 today, so I have plenty of time before my shows are on at 7!(Tuesday night is the only time I watch a lot of tv, Bones, House, and Law and Order:SVU) :D

·
Registered
724 Posts
YAY I will buy one!!

And here is a pic to submit!!

Dion is a one year old femals American Bulldog. She weighs 65lbs and lives in San Diego, California. She will play with any toy she is given and she LOVES treats!!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was just thinking about that. I was thinking about having 2 dogs per month, 24 dogs. That way families like Trina's and Karen's could have both of their dogs on the same month :) Then I'll just pair up the others. What do you think?

Yes, I'm going to sell them. All proceeds are going to a pitbull rescue(Not Humane Society or SPCA, a rescue). Any suggestions for one?

Edit: I could also do an 18 month calendar. That would be enough for 36 dogs. I'm looking into it now :D

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Ooooh! I want one! (Or two or three!)

This is Bella from Bloomington, Illinois. She is an 8-month-old spayed APBT. She weighs about 55 lbs. but is still a snuggly, spoiled lap dog! She loves showing off all of her energy while playing with her human and canine friends. Her favorite toys are ropes, rubber balls, and empty soda bottles.

(Feel free to use any of these pictures)

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
great idea!!

This is Kate, she is a 1 1/2 yr old American Bulldog. She was recused from a mean person who didn't take care of her very well. She is very loveable to anyone who shows her love. Kate loves to go on long walks and run around. Her favorite toys are a tin lid and her squeeky toys that don't squeek anymore!

(I wanted to put these two pictures together to make one since they are the same type but I only have paint on this computer, so if someone wants to do that for me)

·
Registered
151 Posts
This is Charlie Girl she is my 16 week old American Bulldog. I think she weighs about 42lbs she likes eating n sleeping and pinching your shoes. She also likes sitting on your knee and lots of cuddles.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
HausMommy said:
Yes, I'm going to sell them. All proceeds are going to a pitbull rescue(Not Humane Society or SPCA, a rescue). Any suggestions for one?
How about PBRC (Pit Bull Rescue Central)?

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok, sounds good. These are my rough estimates:

For an 8 1/2 by 11 calendar(12 month): It would be $12 a calender. $8 to make it and then a $4 profit each. That would generate a nice profit if we could sell a large amount of calendars. What do you all think??

We could also do a smaller calendar 6x6. It would be $6 to make it. These could be sold for $8-$9 a piece and generate a nice profit as well.

This really depends on you all. Personally I would like the first one. Suggestions?

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Awesome!!! I'll keep looking into it. I'm going to see if it would be cheaper to print it, and have it bound at Kinkos. Don't know yet.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts