Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just a thread for potential models for the calender mentioned in this thread
( http://www.bulldogbreeds.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=12500 ) can post for the collaging... collagifying, collagating.. :)well being put into the collage for each month. So post you rpics (and lets keep the pictureless posts to a minimum to make it easy for the artists using the pics, it is gonna be a long enough thread, hopefully, even without them.) If there is a preference for month, mention it.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
So I gotta find someone to take a pretty picture of me and Kate then?

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LuvaBULL said:
Wait, just so I understand... Are you asking us to submit the photos we want you to use in the calendar? Or just submitting photos to see if we MAKE it to the calendar?
Submit photos you want to see in the calender please.
Kate said:
So I gotta find someone to take a pretty picture of me and Kate then?
Yes please, though if it is not of professional quality, it is fine. Don't blow a hundred bucks getting pics done if you don't wanna, Camera photos are fine.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry if i

was not being clear. Originally the idea joking kicked around was of a kinda cheese cake calender of the ladies and their dogs, but now it seems the popular favorite is owners and thier dogs, including family members such as husbands and wives and kids. I was thinking just the forum member and thier dog, but either of the last two sounds good. Toss up the photos you wouldn't mind seeing used, and let the collagers get cracking and see what we get? any other q's?

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
Well it will take several weeks for me to find a professional photographer and get back prints. What's the deadline?
Your really gonna go professional???? I think some of the pictures I have seen on myspace look very professional themselves.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Kate said:
LuvaBULL said:
Well it will take several weeks for me to find a professional photographer and get back prints. What's the deadline?
Your really gonna go professional???? I think some of the pictures I have seen on myspace look very professional themselves.
Well that's what I thought until I read his response to you. If they can just be normal, every day pics, I have a ton. But maybe none that I would want to see published. I don't know.. I'm not sure if I will have anything to submit this time.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tell ya what

since there seems to be such a debate on what style and who or what is in the calender vote on the type and content and then we will try this again.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Here's my family photo submission:

If you change your mind and decide to do what you originally planned, let me know. I have a great photographer in mind that could do a very tasteful, classy, pin-up type photo with my dogs.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
I would prefer just dogs, and a bio of the family. These would be good little gifts to give to other people, that may not be members here, but would quickly join when they saw all the beautiful dogs. And if possible, I'd like to see a good mix and variety of breeds...

Not that I don't have an opinion or anything.... :roll:

Here are some of Bella, and one of our future Bullit.

Just puppy pics... but that's all I have atm.

As puppy as you can get....

The royal stink eye.....

Playful pup....

Bullit and the pinecone....

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
dogs only

if you want dog only, go to the vote and write in for dogs only.

1 - 20 of 201 Posts