Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I did not pay all the money to find out exactly what it was. We are assuming that is what it was. Actually, the beet pulp is sugar and sugar helps the yeast to grow??? And that is what was wrong, the yeast. It was growing abundently in her ears and between her toes. It is all cleared up now on her paws, and looks great in the ear. I am still doing the ear drops, and wipe her paws with the antifungal pads (which are great for tear stains too). Oh, and we switched their food. So far they are doing OK on it.

Snarky, thanks for asking :D

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
maryserratos said:
I did not pay all the money to find out exactly what it was. We are assuming that is what it was. Actually, the beet pulp is sugar and sugar helps the yeast to grow??? And that is what was wrong, the yeast. It was growing abundently in her ears and between her toes. It is all cleared up now on her paws, and looks great in the ear. I am still doing the ear drops, and wipe her paws with the antifungal pads (which are great for tear stains too). Oh, and we switched their food. So far they are doing OK on it.

Snarky, thanks for asking :D
Mary, what is an antifungal pad and where can you get them at...Scarlet has alergies too and shes been licking her feet alot and I want to see if they help get the spit stain out her toes LOL...that sounds kind gross! Let me know!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts