Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost all my phone pictures are of Kate! haha but I never get online to put them on here... so I did today. So here are some:

So Sleepy

Such pretty crooked Teef

I know this one is dark but its mommy (me) and Katers sleepingggg

I love this one because that gray thing she is laying on... yup thats me! lol

Such a good car rider

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Oh good gracious...can she get any cuter? Love the toofers pic...and nothing like waking up with a crushing weight on top of you, lol!

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
pics look great ......question did you have to go to a site to down load from your cam..or just plug it in to your comp...also was there a cd come with your phone with prog..to down load ? cheers trying to get pics from my phone cant get them !

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
pics look great ......question did you have to go to a site to down load from your cam..or just plug it in to your comp...also was there a cd come with your phone with prog..to down load ? cheers trying to get pics from my phone cant get them !
I always just send the pic to my e-mail, then save them from there!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LuvaBULL said:
ALPHAMALE said:
I always just send the pic to my e-mail, then save them from there!
Actutally, mine automatically go to the site when I take a picture, even if I delete the picture off of my phone. I have Sprint

1 - 10 of 10 Posts