Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we went camping this weekend and here are some pictures. I also found rolls of film and just got them developed and they are from our camping trip last year. And we had only had FAith a week so I will start with a few of last year pics and then show you this years pics.

LAST YEAR

Can you believe how little Faith was? She was only 6 months old.

Okay here are a few from this past weekend.

New Tanner pics. We brought him home for a few hours last week and then took him back just to see how everyone got along.

Tanner went to the vet yesterday and he weighs 12 pounds and 4 ounces and he was only 6 weeks old on Sunday. But the vet thinks they may be part St. Bernard. So I think James said that earlier. If he is, he is going to be one BIG dog! Obviously there is no way to know for sure what they are.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Very nice pictures! Faith was so small in the first ones!

My GOD Tanner has some big feet! He's such a cute boy. I'll bet you can't wait to have him home for good! :D

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Ok...the pic with the squirrel eating out of the dog bowl is too much!!! :lol: That's a great pic! And the sunset pics are awesome too!!! And...this is the last comment...Tanner is getting huge!!! :shock:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Great pics! I'm so glad to see Miss Faith (I think I missed something somewhere along the way, but I'm glad to see her.) And Tanner is just the cutest thing eva'!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts