Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can some one tell me how can you make banners? What do I need? Do I need a image editor? Is there some where online where I can get it for free? Ok it's 20 questions here. Hope some one can ease my mind with this.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I know someone on here was talking about a free program they downloaded off of the interent. But I don't remember who it was or what the program was. Does anybody remember?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok.... I've been online all morning looking for some thing but I can't find any thing. I need more help. I want to learn how to do that. Help me please.

·
Registered
886 Posts
have you heard of a program called limewire?
If not thats a good place to get it, you can get the program and search for registration keys also, its a lot like napster

Also there is a new way of downloading off the internet called torrents
Google utorrent, and download the latest free utorrent program, then go to torrenz.com and search for whatever you want:music, movies, programs, and so on.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You know all that sounds so exciting, but Im scared..... Thay don't show you anything it's all down loads. I got a good song out of it though.

By Loretta Lynn: These boots are made for walking. I love that song!!!

Do I sound funny?

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
You could also download a program called GIMP. Not sure where to get it, but I know it's free, and supposedly a good photo editor. Never used it personally.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HausMommy said:
You could also download a program called GIMP. Not sure where to get it, but I know it's free, and supposedly a good photo editor. Never used it personally.

So what do you use? New with this, just want learn new things and this I like.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I personally use Adobe Photoshop 9.0. A friend gave me my copy, along with the serial key.

Here's the website for GIMP: http://www.gimp.org/

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Thats the program I was talking about. Thanks Tasha. I couldn't remember the name of it. :D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Faith Marie said:
Thats the program I was talking about. Thanks Tasha. I couldn't remember the name of it. :D
hehe, no problem!

·
Registered
414 Posts
You should also do a search on your computer to see if you already have it. I happened to have AP 6.0 without knowing it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts