Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I aloud to start over? Cuz I made a bunch of enemies and I didn't mean to.

*ahem* My name is Sara. I don't know anything about pitbulls except the sterotipical kind.

Could you kindly help me out?

I have a 2 year old pit and she's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I call her my guardian angel for a reason. Are there training places for pitbulls to teach them how to sit and stay? Are there places that specialize in just pitbull pampering?

I'm totally oblivious, and I want to make amends because I'm just a stupid teenager who's been brought up in a ******* world of a pitbulls perspective.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Welcome glad to have you here hope you stick around

oh and as far as enemies go I dont think you made a one
just people that also love Bully Breeds giving you some advice
harsh advice??.. maybe but honest advice

OH I am still waiting on that pic :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alphadog,

It won't load. It's too big!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
alphadog said:
IT is legeslation to ban pitbulls and other breeds
It's also legislation that says you have to keep a muzzle on your dog when it's in public, or you have to speuter it, or you must own a home with a 6ft. fence to keep your "vicious" dog contained. All of it is BS!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
alphadog said:
It's also legislation that says you have to keep a muzzle on your dog when it's in public, or you have to speuter it, or you must own a home with a 6ft. fence to keep your "vicious" dog contained. All of it is BS!!

LOL SPEUTER lol you said speuter thats A good one lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
alphadog said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
alphadog said:

Um...ok. :?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What is sputer? Is that cut all it's teeth out?

If so, that's stupid because I got mauled by a pitmix and it still made me bleed. (I worked at a kennel for 6 months and met the nicest pitbulls... except for Crock...)

Dogs like Crock, I know that dog had a screw loose, are there just some breed of pit that are crazy? I'm really curious.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Xelleron said:
What is sputer? Is that cut all it's teeth out?

If so, that's stupid because I got mauled by a pitmix and it still made me bleed. (I worked at a kennel for 6 months and met the nicest pitbulls... except for Crock...)

Dogs like Crock, I know that dog had a screw loose, are there just some breed of pit that are crazy? I'm really curious.
Speuter means spay/neuter.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oooh. OH! I get it...

Blonde moment.

Still working on that picture....

·
Registered
102 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
alphadog said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
alphadog said:

Sorry I just quite never herd it put that way before :oops:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Welcome, Sara! You'll find alot of great people on this forum, and alot of opinions. Nice to see a newbie with an open mind. :)

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
alphadog said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
alphadog said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
alphadog said:

Sorry I just quite never herd it put that way before :oops:
Haha...I thought you were making fun of me!! I used that word so often (and see it/hear it used so often, especially in dog rescue) that I forget not everyone knows what it means. :)

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Welcome Sara! I hope you'll stick around...SO much good info here and many knowledgable people. Some of us may come off as harsh, but that's just because we love the bully breed. Can't wait to get to know you and your dog and see some pics :D Kudos to you for being willing to listen and learn...not always easy, I know.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Welcome! Please feel free to ask loads of questions! So long as you are willing to do what is the best not just for your pitty, but the breed as a whole, the knowledgable, experianced people here are more then willing to answer your questions and help you out any way we can.

There are getting to be an awful lot of "Sara(h)s" here :lol: I'm a Sara (no H) too!

·
Super Moderator
15,970 Posts
Hello Sara, welcome to the forum. I am also from Tallahassee. We had
another person on here from Tallahasse, but she has not posted in a very long time. This
is a very good group but a very Bully loving group who do feel very passionately
about the welfare of the breed. If a topic gets too heavy, do not feel that you have
to stay in it. Sometimes, it is better just to move away from it and then read it
later to gain the education behind it. Your dog is very handsome. We are here to
help you if you need us too. Pat
:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts