Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I adopted Wrigley Bear a few months ago and am unsure as to her bloodline (or maybe she is a mix?). Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks from Phoenix, AZ!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I agree with Alpha, but my AB experience is limited to pictures and one I saw in a lobby one time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the thoughts so far!

Based on photos I've seen on this site, size, weight, etc, I'm leaning toward an AB or Alapaha ( someone who apparently is familiar with the bully breeds had IDed her as an Alapaha while she was with the rescue group, and she fits right into the size chart). She is 64 lbs (and could stand to lose a few, but we're working on it!), probably 20-22 inches or so, so definitely on the small side for an AB but within range. Regardless, she is a true dudette - she is sooo sweet. Great temperament, very mellow, but a little stubborn sometimes (shocker, I know :wink: ). A little extra training and we'll be set :D

·
Registered
586 Posts
She looks more AB than Alfalfa to me, but that's completely a guess.

Either way, I think her back legwarmers are AWESOME and I want to go watch Flashdance after looking at her.

She's a beauty either way, and she looks very happy!

Welcome to the forum!

Bridget

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
bella_blue said:
She looks like an AB to me, maybe an AB/APBT mix.
I'm no expert either, but my thoughts were the same as Bella's. The rear legs and heaviness look AB, but the head shape and face look like pitbull. Just my opinion.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts