Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. My name is Candi. I have 4 doggies. Shy who is 5 years old, Sassy who is 3 years old, Max who is 5 months old, and Ozzie who is 3 months old. I love my doggies with my whole heart! I started looking for forums because I was having some issues with Max(who is getting better now) and couldnt find any help. I am excited to talk with you all and watch your doggies grow.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I saw your babies pictures, they are all very sweet. You must have your hands full! :D

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
hey there welcome youll like it here but watch for the B.S youll figgur out who to stay clear of but other than that (welcome!!!! :wink: :wink: ) and injoy ! :lol:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh yes my hands are absolutely full!! But I wouldnt trade 'em for the world!! Sometimes I just have to crate them and put on my Enya CD and chill!! :lol:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
vaughndyer1 said:
Oh yes my hands are absolutely full!! But I wouldnt trade 'em for the world!! Sometimes I just have to crate them and put on my Enya CD and chill!! :lol:
LOL Gotta love those crates sometimes! :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.