Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was Chassis last time out to train before we decided that her breathing was going to kill her. She got to the point where she would not keep the suit or sleeve in her mouth due to the fact she could not breath. She was a great dog to work with, sucks that her health is what stoped her.


 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,926 Posts
great work nice bite too only thing id do differnt you know those fender covers mecanics use so they dont scratch the paint ..put one on the door in and out could get costly with the nails ! ..but nice shot ! :headbang:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,648 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
great work nice bite too only thing id do differnt you know those fender covers mecanics use so they dont scratch the paint ..put one on the door in and out could get costly with the nails ! ..but nice shot ! :headbang:
Bring it to Temple and Glen can buff those suckers right out!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,660 Posts
Welcome back! Looks awesome
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, she was a bitting machine. Oh and that was not my truck and well she was not supposed to try and come out of it. LOL

Before she got on the suit. Old video but I dont think many have seen it here. I just wished I had some of her latest work man she was turning into a real moster, the decoys didnt want to catch her anymore. On the courage tests she would hit them center mass at full speed and knock them out.
Click here to see Video
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
yup, those are SOME nice poodles mister
that video is nice, specially for her age at the time. it is to bad about the health, i do feel your pain :cry:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
15,976 Posts
Hi Red - Welcome back. You speak of Chassis in the past tense. Did something happen to her?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gazar said:
Hi Red - Welcome back. You speak of Chassis in the past tense. Did something happen to her?
No she is ok, she is just not able to work any more, I have put alot of time in training her and getting her to wear she is. Now she is retired so I talk in past tense.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
15,976 Posts
RED said:
gazar said:
Hi Red - Welcome back. You speak of Chassis in the past tense. Did something happen to her?
No she is ok, she is just not able to work any more, I have put alot of time in training her and getting her to wear she is. Now she is retired so I talk in past tense.

Sorry about her breathing problem but glad she is still with you guys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bustersmommy said:
Great video!!!!
Sorry to hear about her health.She is a looker
Do you still decoy?


~Kelly~
Oh yeah still taking the beating from the club dogs. I will keep doing this to improve on my training abilities and decide what my next dog will be. I cant say for sure it will be another bulldog, I dont want to go through several dogs to find the right one. Its too hard on the heart to give dogs away that you put so much time and effort into. Thats the major problems with these dogs you dont know what you got until they are a year or so old.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,723 Posts
NICE pic Greg!!! I love Chassis, she is a crazy biatch, lol. It really is to bad about her health, I'm sure she will miss working as much as you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
There are some nice videos on that site- I really liked the one of the full-grown male Boerboel clearing a 5 foot fence, unbelievably agile for such a big dog! I sent that link to my brother- his ex-girlfriend's family used to breed them, and he loves those dogs.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top