Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd get the puppers out of the heat and into the air conditioning today, so I took them with me for a car ride. (Sorry for the quality, they're cell phone pics.)

Heaven ALWAYS has to get all up in my face when I'm trying to drive.

Please note how well-behaved Koa is in the backseat.

"I'm too sexy for this car -- no paparazzi photographs, please."

"Heaven always gets all the attention... See I'm a good boy!"

That last one you can sort of see the tan coming out in Koa's blue coat. And I had previously posted that Heaven's coat changed colors to a lighter tan... it's now going BACK to red! And you can see that Koa's green eyes are now hazel brown. And he's still WRINKLY! Does that mean he has lots of growing to do!? He's 10 mos old!! I think he can stand to lose some weight, but he does have nice muscles.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Those eyes are something!! I am soo jealous!!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
vaughndyer1 said:
Those eyes are something!! I am soo jealous!!
Thank you -- yeah those eyes are traffic stoppers. The lady at the toll booth said, "Wow I've never seen a boxer with blue eyes before." I just did the "smile and nod."

·
Registered
163 Posts
a boxer??!?!!? Not any boxer I have ever seen

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Koa does have the most stunning eyes she is a pit though right? I think the quality of the pictures only play up those beautiful eyes ....You have two stunning babies 8)

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes she's a pit bull, that's why I said I did the "smile and nod" rather than correct her. Sure enough by the time I said, "No she's a pit bull," the lady would have reeled back in fear.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PS: Heaven is the one with blue eyes... the female. Koa is the blue male in the backseat. They are both APBTs, though Heaven could be mixed, she was a pound rescue. She is quite small, (45 pounds) I am wondering if maybe she is a Staffy bull mix.

·
Registered
163 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
PS: Heaven is the one with blue eyes... the female. Koa is the blue male in the backseat. They are both APBTs, though Heaven could be mixed, she was a pound rescue. She is quite small, (45 pounds) I am wondering if maybe she is a Staffy bull mix.
I AM NO EXPERT but they both look like APBT's to me!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks.. I know it's hard to tell by the pictures, but when you see Heaven in person, she really does look very petite. Her legs are thin and her paws are small. She's not very tall, and she's not very stocky either. But whatever she is mixed with, must have been very pretty. :love4:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Awwwww, they are always so beautiful!!!! Heaven is such a ham, and Koa is a little gentleman sitting there all propper. :D

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
What a good boy Koa is! Heaven is so funny; she just wants to be in the front with you guys. Tala is just like that in the car, while Yote is the good boy in the back.

My golden retreiver had the same colored coat as Heaven, and it would change to red in the winter, and nearly blonde in the summer.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
your right about the wrinckles, he's gonna get bigger he'll grow into them!
I thought I was the only one to take pics driving down the road :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts