Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
crackerbull said:
who said a blue pit cant work? lol..looks like he has a nice jaw on him..keep up the nice work!..rs
He is not my dog, but a friend of ours that trains with us. Last weekend we left him up their for 10 minutes and took him down because we wanted to go eat.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Guess I need to make a new video of Bo on the Pole. Been letting his leg heal up so we haven't been working on it much lately.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
blittle said:
Nice job, I was wondering if you ever got a pole built.
We still dont have one at home yet Blittle. That is out at our Trainners Butch Cappels place. We are still needing to build one. Thats not my dog either just a friends.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
blittle said:
Guess I need to make a new video of Bo on the Pole. Been letting his leg heal up so we haven't been working on it much lately.
Yes you do need some new footage of Bo!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
blittle said:
Yeah you do Blittle. That was one of the first videos I saw on this forum. Bo is awesome.

Red, Cash kicks a**. I love that dog.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
kogeki said:
blittle said:
Yeah you do Blittle. That was one of the first videos I saw on this forum. Bo is awesome.

Red, Cash kicks a**. I love that dog.
If you could only meet him. He is the sweetest dog. Even though he looks tough. I go and visit his owners sometimes just so I can hang out with him!

·
Registered
379 Posts
RED said:
blittle said:
Nice job, I was wondering if you ever got a pole built.
We still dont have one at home yet Blittle. That is out at our Trainners Butch Cappels place. We are still needing to build one. Thats not my dog either just a friends.
I thought that looked like Butch in the background. Haven't seen him since the show last Feb. He did some temperment evaluation on Bo. Tell him hello for me.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will, Im out at his place everyweekend getting the dogs trained. Hope to do some pro work with Torco when he gets old enough.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts