Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Cash, he is trainning out at Butch's. Poor guy just had surgey 2 weeks ago. He decided that he wanted to eat a frezbee(sp?). And he had a blockage they had to go in and take out. He is not fully back up to size yet. But he is an amazing dog! You blue pit owners are lucky!

I really suck at taking pictures!

They wanted to see if he would hit a blind sleve or not.

Of course I had to post one of my lil boy he was out watching his idol Cash hitting the sleve. Some day he hopes to be a pimp like Cash.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The pics really dont do him justice. Well the pics dont do either one of them justice! :wink:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Cute pictures! Torco looks very interested in what he is watching! He is taking it all in.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Faith Marie said:
Cute pictures! Torco looks very interested in what he is watching! He is taking it all in.
He's funny as soon as Cash started getting all worked up, he went to jumping and barking like crazy.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Oh man, I love Torco's ears!!!! What a cutie!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HausMommy said:
Oh man, I love Torco's ears!!!! What a cutie!
Those things can tune in any radio or tv station for a 1000 miles. LOL I love them to!

·
Registered
36 Posts
^^ thats my baby, he sure had me worried when he ate the frezbe, but hell gain his 10lbs back.

RED after ya'll left cash pulled (w/ ease i might add 8) ) hehe over 400lbs on the pulling harness. i dont think he even realized it was behind him.

Torco will be awesome when he grows up, i just cant get over how cute those ears are! :) Atleast your starting w/ him early... we just started cash about a month ago then this surgery and now we have tp ease him back into it... i mean he didnt even have obidence training, he could sit and down and thats about it 4 just me but if others were around NO WAY.
hes come along way in a month or month 1/2 time.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Cash is one impressive looking dog! He has awesome structure. Is he training in any particular sport or general protection stuff? That would be cool if you had some video of him working :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Cash is actually in training for Personal and Professional Protection and Weight Pulling and of cource Obidence and this is all through K-9 Prosports.

I have a video we put together when we thought we were gonna loose him, but thankfully we didnt.. its footage of the first few times we trained and some early pics of him growing up. **PLEASE remember that he has only been training about a month 1/2.

so feel free for some creative criticism :D

let me upload it and i will post it...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts