Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my cat Panzer and my Valley Bulldog Thor. :)

It's a cell phone pic, sorry!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, Panzer loves to play with my dogs! He has taken a liking to Thor especially, though.

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
I hope one day that I'll have a dog/cat combo. As it is now...the cat stays under the bed 24/7, and if she does come out, he starts whining and chases after her wanting to play. She's quite creepy, though...last night around 3am, we caught her standing ON TOP OF the baby gate, watching the three of us (hubby/me/Atticus) sleep. Probably planning Attis' demise. :twisted:

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
I'm guessing so. I think she's quite jealous, and is thinking of anyway possible to get him in trouble. I think she's already started peeing on the bathroom carpet in hopes of me pinning it on him. ;)

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
So sweet...my pup just wants to chase the kitty and bark when the cat is out of his reach..I think sometimes the cat is smarter than she looks..LOL...

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
One of my cats taunts Annie. She'll lay up on the table just out or reach, except from one leg or her tail. Annie will jump at her and Uno (the cat) will bat at Annie's head or flick her tail ouot of the way. She'll also lay just on the other side of the baby gate in plain sight, but just out of reach. Drives Annie nuts! Uno's also trying to get Annie in trouble. She knocks things off the kitchen table for Annie to destroy.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Puregrover said:
i hate cats ther usless eating and pooping michines
LOL!! When I had I cat, I loved mine but hated all other cats. Now that mine has passed, I'd like another, but never want a litter box again. I'd much rather pick poo up off the grass with a shovel than sift through sand looking for it.

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
do the dew said:
Puregrover said:
i hate cats ther usless eating and pooping michines
LOL!! When I had I cat, I loved mine but hated all other cats. Now that mine has passed, I'd like another, but never want a litter box again. I'd much rather pick poo up off the grass with a shovel than sift through sand looking for it.
Dogs will always sift threw the cat litter, nice crunchie snack....

I got two cats, we don't get on. Ones kinda moved out :lol: but she does come back for food deworming etc...she moved into the school where I work, she likes the children....often found curled up asleep in the reading corner.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts